LEAD Youth Leadership Program
Build your skills while having fun!
LEAD is an engaging program for youth that builds leadership and communication skills. Learn how to plan programs and events, solve problems, and more!
For youth grades 7 and up. Participants receive a certificate and t-shirt after completion.
* Youth who are volunteering for our Summer Camp Program must complete this course before starting.
WHY TAKE PART IN LEAD?
- Get your volunteer hours!
- Amp up your resume!
- Meet new people!
- Build essential skills for successful
Fridays 6:00pm - 8:00pm
Registration now open!
1. One registration form completed for each child.
2. Registration is for the full 12 week course.
3. There is space for a maximum 10 participants in the program in order to maintain safe physical distancing practices.
4. Should you require outreach services please contact Eric prior to registration.
5. If your youth requires inclusion services please download the Participant Information Form, complete it and and upload it to your registration form.
6. Please be sure you take note of the Parent & Participant Handbook, this has all the information regarding COVID-19 protocols and procedures.
Next 12 week program starts February 8th
6:00pm - 8:00pm
Cost: $50 per participant
Program will be held at Alison Neighbourhood Community Centre (127 Elgin St N.)