Registered, drop-ins and more!
Registration for our fall programs is now open!
1. One registration form must be completed for each child.
2. Registration is for the full fall session.
3. There is space for a maximum 10 participants in each program in order to maintain safe physical distancing practices.
4. Should you require outreach services please contact Michelle prior to registration.
5. If your child requires inclusion services please download the Participant Information Form, complete it and and upload it to your registration form.
6. Please be sure you take note of the Parent & Participant Handbook, this has all the information regarding COVID-19 protocols and procedures.
Thursdays (PROGRAM FULL)
Grades 1-3 | 5:30pm - 6:30pm
Grades 4-6 | 6:45pm - 8:00pm
Come hang out in a fun and inclusive environment with other girls in the community. Take part in creative and wellness based activities, such as crafts or team building challenges, while having conversations centered around confidence, self-esteem, self-awareness, and identity.
Every week is different, so come join the fun!
Program starts September 22nd, $25 for 8 weeks.
Wednesdays | 6:00pm - 7:00pm
Want to try something new but don't know where to start?
Dip your toes in a new experience and join one of our fun 3 week skills workshops. Every 3 weeks we have a new activity to explore. Check out what we have planned and join in the fun!
September 22nd - October 6th - Mini Bakers | Grades SK-2
$15 for 3 weeks
October 13th - October 27th - Creative Movers | Grades SK-2
$10 for 3 weeks
November 3rd - 17th - Drawing Designs | Grades 6-8
$15 for 3 weeks
November 24th - December 8th - DIY Projects | Grades 3-6
$25 for 3 weeks
Grades 3 - 6 | 6:00pm - 7:00pm
Did you know STEAM stands for Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math? Each session we will conduct experiments and build creative projects while learning new skills in one of the core STEAM subjects. You can choose to join in 1 session, 2 sessions, or all 3!
October 6th - October 20th | Coding
October 27th - November 10th | Engineering Experiments
November 17th - December 1st | Visual Arts Designs
Cost: $25 for 1 session; $45 for 2 sessions; $60 for 3 sessions
We are High Five Accredited!
High Five is Canada's quality standard for recreation and sport programs. All of our leaders have their High Five certification, and apply this knowledge to create quality programs and positive experiences for our participants.