Registered, drop-ins and more!
REGISTRATION FOR WINTER PROGRAMS OPENS JANUARY 26TH
1. One registration form must be completed for each child.
2. Registration is for the full fall session.
3. There is space for a maximum 10 participants in each program in order to maintain safe physical distancing practices.
4. Should you require outreach services please contact Michelle prior to registration.
5. If your child requires inclusion services please download the Participant Information Form, complete it and and upload it to your registration form.
6. Please be sure you take note of the Parent & Participant Handbook, this has all the information regarding COVID-19 protocols and procedures.
Around the World Cooking
Ages 8-12 | 6:00pm - 7:00pm
Take a trip around the world right here in our own kitchen.
Learn how to cook dishes traditional to another country, while learning new cooking skills like using cutting tools, safe practices around the oven, and how to use new spices & ingredients.
February 9th - March 2nd | $25 for 4 weeks
Grades 4-6 | 6:00pm - 7:30pm
Leaders Rhys and Damien will guide boys club participants through an eight-week extravaganza, including 'Design a Sport Day', 'The Amazing Race', building projects and amazing opportunities for learning and growth.
The program will teach your boys everything they need to know about how to thrive in today's world, in a safe environment for all boys to feel welcome alongside their friends and peers
Program starts February 10th, $25 for 8 weeks.
Learn To Skate
Ages 5-10 | 4:00pm - 5:00pm
Don't know how to skate? No problem! Join us at Galt Arena and become a skating pro. This 4 week program will teach participants the skating basics like skating forward, backward, and stopping.
Students coming from St Anne School can meet us at our office to walk to the arena with our leaders.
Skates will need to be provided. If you need help finding skates, contact Ashley at 647-984-8757 or, email at firstname.lastname@example.org
February 3rd - February 24th @ Galt Arena
Ages 4-7 | 6:00pm - 7:00pm
Jump like a rabbit and twirl like a bird!
This beginner level gymnastics class will give children the space to learn new tumbling skills like cartwheels, handstands, somersaults, and back bends.
March 23rd - April 13th | $15 for 4 weeks
We are High Five Accredited!
High Five is Canada's quality standard for recreation and sport programs. All of our leaders have their High Five certification, and apply this knowledge to create quality programs and positive experiences for our participants.